Have you ever had this moment?
You are standing on the beach and looking at a beautiful sunset. You are so moved with the view, that you sigh deeply with a happy smile and experience the moment of stillness resulting in a sense of calm and peace.
To describe these type of experiences we often use the word “magical”
Science has figured out how to extrapolate what is happening to us physiologically, while we are having these experiences, but they still haven’t figured out why the sunset would have this effect on us.
I just want to demystify the word Magic for you and help you understand that what we call magic is a deep connection with yourself and the world around you.
After the course, you will be able to understand the meaning of magic and implement meditation practices in your life to listen and understand yourself and feel the sense of purpose
MAGIC MEDITATION FOUNDATIONS IN A NUTSHELL
Definition of Magic + 2 guided meditation practices
Downloadable video and audio files of each meditation
E-book of Magic Meditation Foundations
Get this easy meditation practices, to prepare, distress and relax
INSIDE THE COURSE
1. Definition of Magic
2. My Story: how I experienced and implemented Magic in my life
3. Body Meditation Theory: connect to yourself and your body, understand the importance of being conscious.
4. Body Meditation Practice
5. Tree Meditation Theory: connect to the world around and feel part of something greater than yourself.
6. Tree Meditation Practice
7. Conclusion: recap of what you learned and what to do next
8. BONUS: Steel Drum Meditation Melody for your practice
9. MAGIC MEDITATION FOUNDATION E-BOOK